The person we’re looking for:
- Is driven by our mission to significantly enhance human thinking and education
- Is excited about operating in uncharted territory, working daily with cutting edge technology and - implementations. This role will involve constant learning, iteration and revision.
- Is energized by the idea of developing a truly innovative system and product in a completely greenfield space.
- Wants to be a part of a small, fast moving, mission-driven team where they have ownership in the long term success of the company.
- Building large scale neural models against symbolic datasets
- Training and deploying cutting edge language models (BERT, ROBERTA, LSTMs, etc.)
- Collaborating with CTO on ML development direction
- Managing ML infrastructure
- You have at least 2+ years of professional ML engineering and MLOps experience.
- Fluency in Python, discrete mathematics and statistics required.
- Experience in NLP/NLU a bonus but not required.
- Work from home until our office opens in Palo Alto in June, then relocation costs are covered.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you and your dependents.
Atomic is building the world's first search engine which understands questions and retrieves information, rather than pages on pages of web links.
We are working at the bleeding edge of neuro-symbolic AI and natural language understanding.