What we're looking for
You have a passion and background in both software and game development. You thrive when working in fast paced startups. You take great pride in your work. Programming is an art for you and you're always looking for the most optimal solution. You bring engineering and leadership experience to mentor, coach and support the people around you.
- Contribute to the technical design process and break down large tasks.
- Own and deliver complex projects from planning to execution.
- Improve existing products and features.
- Investigate edge-cases and perform extensive testing on products and features.
- Mentor, coach and support the people around you.
- Promote code quality, new technologies and architectural design within the company.
- Experience: You have 6+ years of professional software engineering / game dev experience.
- Expertise: You have a deep understanding of the technologies we use.
- Product focused: You obsess over details and take pride in building beautiful products.
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems.
- Quality communicator: You can break down complex problems in writing and in voice.
- Surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly, and can translate your skills into new processes that your team will follow.
- Leadership: You will help to build our company culture and shape our future.
- Work from home.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you and your dependents.
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave.
- $1000 stipend for your remote work setup.
Branch helps struggling remote teams build a better culture.
We believe that gaming can help remote teams feel more present. We look for talented people with a love for gaming and technology who are interested in building the future of work alongside us.