- Someone to lead supply chain and eCommerce operations, customer support operations, and work cross functionally with other functions ((i.e. product, community, marketing, etc.)
- This role can be or grow into a Chief Operating Officer role for the right person who wants to be on a senior leadership team of a top venture-backed startup
- The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of operations leadership experience at eCommerce, telemedicine, or consumer services company.
- The ability to handle supply chain / logistics, good communication skills, and strong analytics ability.
- Key personal qualities include high conscientiousness, being relentlessly resourceful, have high horsepower & humility, and a passion for men's health & development
Full JD on AngelList: https://angel.co/company/bemaximus/jobs/1188360-head-of-operations
Maximus is a mission-driven consumer telemedicine company that provides men with content, community, and clinical support to optimize their health & hormones. Maximus has raised $5M from top Silicon Valley VCs such as Founders Fund and 8VC as well as leading angel investors/operators from companies like Bulletproof, Tinder, Coinbase, Daily Stoic, & Shopify.
Maximus is building an advanced telemedicine platform to help men improve their mental and physical health. We iterate on our product rapidly and safely by applying TDD, pair programming, continuous integration, and the use of code quality metrics. We aim to deliver a robust, reliable system by using pragmatic, tried-and-true technologies. We hone our craft as engineers by continuously learning and keeping an open mind to object-oriented, functional, and other approaches appropriate to the problem. If those are your values as well, we’re excited to do our best work together with you.